YOU DECIDE HOW MUCH YOGA YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE
Our Hatha Yoga and Power Yoga classes are adapted to all levels and ages, the classes begin with a calm rhythm of exercise to warm up, here you will perfectly know the famous SALUTE TO THE SUN or (Surya Namaskar), then we will begin with a sequence of physical exercises or Asanas that gradually increase in intensity so that you get fit in a very natural and effective way for your body and mind.
We work on conscious breathing all the time, it will help you maintain a state of relaxation even in moments of greatest physical strength!, but do not be scared!, you mark your rhythm.
Yoga is the union between body, mind and spirit. We must seek balance to find harmony.
yoga HELPS YOU FIND HAPPINESSS
What is happiness? -It is feeling good with ourselfs and with what surrounds us.
- The Asanas, physical exercises, are to develop the body and the mind, explained in another way, they are massages in the organs and these are stimulated. By holding the asanas, you keep your spine strong and flexible, increasing your body’s flexibility.
- Positive thinking and MEDITATION, yoga helps to keep emotions in balance
- oxygen, BREATHING, managing to regulate our clavicle, intercostal and abdominal breathing for a correct 02 irrigation
- RELAXATION, it is very important to learn to relax, and when we talk about relaxation we are not referring to resting in front of the television for a whole Sunday, we are referring to knowing how to connect with our organs, feel them and make them relax to achieve a state of relaxation.
- ADEQUATE DIET more complete the lacto-vegetarian, with legumes, nuts and seeds. Light food with foods that have all the nutrients we need.